Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September 1 and 2

I have to make a disclaimer about these first 2 weeks. I already planned my menu and bought the groceries before I heard about this idea. And it's funny that since I can't/chosen not to go shopping, I keep thinking about what I'd like to buy and I don't need ANYTHING!! The feeling will go away after awhile, right?

Sept 1
Breakfast: Cold cereal
Lunch: Sandwiches and leftovers
Dinner: Turkey, Apple, Craisin Salad and saltine crackers.

Sept 2
Breakfast: Yogurt/egg, toast and fruit
Lunch: Tuna Sandwiches or leftovers
Dinner: Ravioli Vegetable Stack and cauliflower with cheese

And can I just say my little daughter is trying to be troublesome! She's on antibiotics for a double ear infection and she refuses to take them! She used to be so good at taking medicine. Unfortunately, she has to take them no matter what and so it will be given the "hard way". Very sad for her (and me).

3 comments:

  1. oh! poor aeris! now a double EI?! sucktastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This idea sounds so nuts I totally want to try it!!!! And this is the best month for us to do it with the move and all! How cool. I'll let you know how it goes. And uh...is there like a cool menu that's good for this kind of thing? AND how do you get your kiddos to keep their grubbies off the food so you don't run out quicker!!!! AH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turkey apple crasin salad? Yummy!! Must get recipe. please send it my way.:) p.s. I hope Aeris is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete