Thursday, June 11, 2009

Little Readers

These are pictures that bring happiness to my heart.
Seeing my children love reading like I do is a wonderful thing.

If Aeris sees an adult sitting down, she runs to grab a book. She toddles over, book in hand, turns around and backs up into the (hopefully) available lap, and she's ready for her stories. And don't even think of leaving without reading at least 4 books; you wouldn't want to make her cry, would you?

Ethan likes to twirl his hair while he reads. This leads to some funny poke-ups in his hairdo.
We LOVE books!

2 comments:

  1. Yahoo for reading! and thumbs up to libraries everywhere for making books available to all. :) And Aeris is getting so big and is her hair kind of blond? and it is looking so curly. YOu got some cute ones are your hands. :) How do you like that for random. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melinda! How cute is this! I love what you said about Aeris backing up into a lap! It was such a Megan thing I smiled super big at that! And then the picture of her in Jacob's lap and the expression on her face while I reads to her. I think your Aeris and my Megan would be such 'bosom friends'! Don't you think? Just like their Mommies?

    ReplyDelete