Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Science Fair

In February, the boys and I completed a science fair project. It was supposed to be done with their dad but somehow it was "forgotten" until almost too late! So we worked on a project about pendulums and their swing and what effect the length of string has on the rate and duration of the swing. 

I helped too much!! Next time, I'm going to stand back and keep my hands to myself. They set it up at the school by themselves and got a ribbon for participation. It was a good experience for them (and me) and they were proud of themselves.

1 comment:

  1. I remember when you got to do science fair projects about nuts, tongues, and baby chicks-not all in one project. :) I always wanted to do one, but I never did. ( maybe mom was worn out) :) I am glad your boys get a chance to do it.

    ReplyDelete